Saturday, July 6, 2013

Fishing for a Little Man



It’s crazy to think that my little baby is already one! There are many mixed emotions in our house about this change in our life. Jared loves that Cooper is turning into a little man, but me, on the other hand, am having a hard time and missing my little snuggle bug (sadly, snuggles were very short-lived at our house.) Although I am already missing my baby, it is exciting to watch as he explores his world and develops interests in his surroundings—his favorites include- rocks, hide and seek, literally anything goes brooom broom (4-wheelers, motorcycles, etc.), outside, and “The Office” theme song. Here are a few pictures from Cooper’s birthday party which was celebrated with many wonderful people.

For the hanging fish, cupcake wrappers, and "gone fishing" sign I purchased a printable download from Esty. That is also where I got the idea of the goldfish cupcakes (top ones.)  



I used riverbed rock and wire to display his cake smash pictures to give it a more outdoor feel! Don't worry I bleached them before they got near the food! If you want to see more of my cute babes 1 year old photos from a very patient and wonderful photographer click here.

Yay! For the Big number 1!  +
u
MA





No comments :

Post a Comment