Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Bow Tie Boy


So I'm slightly in love with Bow Ties...young to old its doesn't matter who is wearing them they always put a smile on my face. I don't know if its the classic Titanic look about them or what either way they make me smile... but then again the Titanic tragedy s does not make me smile so bad analogy, sorry! ... anyway they look goooood! on my little Cooper, oh and did I mention Jared even bought one?! CRAZY! (I think he secretly likes to match Cooper.) I purchased my first handmade Bow Tie for him to wear on Easter (below). 


This is Cooper's and Saigely's very first Easter! Darling I tell you! His bow tie is a clip-on which I learned would be a better purchase to make when they are older; his chunky chin did not like that very much. But I still love the quality and the fact that you can custom order them. I bought this one from Lemons and Lace (and if you don't have a boy I would definitely recommend a headband.)


I can across these button-on Bow Ties on Instagram and I love them! As you can probably tell by my newly purchased Bow Tie loot. They are easy to put on and stay in place all day, and if anything can withstand Cooper ALL day it has to be durable. 


Image of THE FINN
And now I’m adding one more to our collection "The Finn!" I just bought this one today. Little Mr.  is having a 30% off sale today. Just use code 30all at checkout. I would scroll on over if I were you. Sadly for all of those who love "The Finn" I bought the last one, Sorry for you... but not for me, but really I'm sorry and you can borrow it if you would like! +

u
MA



No comments :

Post a Comment